DIY 2 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES EASY & SIMPLE RECIPE
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES INGREDIENTS:
27 Digestive Cookies or 175g
2 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
YOU MAY ALSO NEED:
Zip lock bags
Wrapping paper or Box
1) Put as many digestive cookies as you can into a zip lock bag and with a rolling pin or anything that works, crush until it becomes crumbs (does not have to be finely crushed). Repeat till all cookies are crushed, set 1/4 cup of the cookies aside for late.
2) Melt 1 Cup of milk chocolate chips in the microwave by microwaving for about a minute, stirring every 30 seconds.
3) Mix the melted milk chocolate chips and the digestive cookies till the mixture is sticky, but not wet
4) Roll mixture into bite size balls by applying pressure and rolling in hands
5) Place on a wax paper tray and refrigerate for 10~20 minutes or till hardened
6) Melt 1 cup of milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips
7) Take the balls and roll it in either the milk or white chocolate till coated and place back on the wax paper tray
8) Refrigerate till hardened
9) Using the leftover white and milk chocolate and cookie crumbs decorate the chocolate by making streaks with a fork or dipping the chocolate in the crumbs.
10) Refrigerate till hardened
11) Wrap and Give to someone you love!
Thanks for Reading!